In order for an application to be placed on the appropriate wait list, the applicant is required to provide:
- Photo Identification (ID) for All Adults (examples of picture ID include: State issued driver’s license or ID card, passport, etc.)
- Birth Certificates for all household members
- Social Security Cards for all household members
- Immigration Card for all household members (if applicable)
- Verification of Income and/or Employment for all household members
- Bank Account Verification for all household members
- Vehicle registration(s) for all household members
Interested parties may obtain application forms at HACPFC’s administration office during regular business hours or the application may be downloaded from our Forms page.
Applications must be filled out completely in order to be accepted by HACPFC for processing. Where it is medically or geographically impossible for the applicant to submit an application in person, HACPFC will accept applications received via U.S. Mail (or other delivery service such as UPS or FedEx) or through the assistance of another agency.