Are you a veteran in need of housing assistance?

The Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) program is a collaborative effort between Department of Housing and Urban Development and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to help homeless veterans and their families with supportive services and housing.

The HUD-VASH program combines HUD Housing Choice Voucher rental assistance for homeless veterans with case management and clinical services provided by the Veterans Affairs at its medical centers in the community.

If you are homeless and you or someone in your household is a veteran and you are seeking immediate or long-term assistance with housing, get in touch with your Veterans Affairs representative or call the National Call Center for Homeless Veterans at 1-877-4AID-VET and ask about getting a HUD-VASH voucher.

After you receive your VASH Voucher, you will still need to find housing.