We at the Housing Authority are committed to you! Together we can help to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all.

If you have a disability (disability may include physical, mental or other) and need a:

  • Change in our policies or procedures or
  • Change in the way we communicate with you or give you information, for example, appropriate auxiliary aid, relay service, sign language interpreters for person with speech or hearing impairments, or alternate format for vision impairment
  • Modification to your Housing Authority owned unit

You can ask for this change, which is called a Reasonable Accommodation.

Resources for Residents

Link to Resources page


Download the forms you may need

Tenant Council

Read about the Tenant Council